Frequently Asked Questions
Need help? Be sure to visit our support CONTACT page for answers to your questions!
CARR ships to the United States and Canada ONLY!
The freight costs and all additional fees for orders shipped express and shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico will be added to the customer's invoice.
All prices stated on the CARR website are U.S. Dollars
Defective returns and warranty guidelines:
Finishes: Limited lifetime
Structural: Limited Lifetime
Original freight charges will be paid by customer when:
Customers who refuse shipments and customers who return unopened and unused product.
- All warranties start from consumer’s date of purchase.
- A new product will be sent out immediately to replace a warranty claim.
- The above guidelines apply only to the Original Purchaser.
- Original proof of purchase must be submitted for all warranty and returns issues.
- a. Warranty coverage extends ONLY to repair or replacement of the CARR product. This warranty does not cover the cost of labor, transportation, installation or removal of the product.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damage caused by: collision, fire, theft, freezing, vandalism, riot, explosion or object striking the product, or misuse of the product and/or the vehicle on which the product is being installed.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damage caused by: airborne fallout (chemicals, tree sap, etc.), stones, hail, earthquake, water of flood, windstorm, lightning, the application of chemicals or sealants subsequent to manufacture.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damages caused by: normal wear and tear, abuse, modification or improper installation of the product.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to any economic loss or extra expense including (without limitation), payment for the loss of time or pay, inconvenience, storage, loss of vehicle use, vehicle rental expense, equipment rental expense, lodging, meals, or other travel costs.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that very from state to state. CARR does not authorize any person to create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with its products. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. PERFORMANCE OF REPAIRS AND NEEDED ADJUSTMENTS IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. CARR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY.*
* Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty will last or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
Every attempt has been made to manufacture and distribute the finest quality products available. Our manufactured products are guaranteed to be free of defects due to workmanship or materials. Distributed products are subject to manufacturer’s warranty only.
Simply return any defective products back to our Warranty Department (freight prepaid) and we will replace the product at no additional charge. We recommend shipping via UPS or Fedex because the package will be traceable and insured.
41214 Sandalwood Circle
Murrieta, CA 92562
To receive a refund you must have a copy of the original invoice. Once your paperwork has been reviewed and approved we will credit your credit card within 48 hours.
We will only ship to the continental United States and Canada.