Find out if it fits
You must select a vehicle before you can add to cart
- Made of corrosion resistant, durable cast aluminum alloy
- Available in XM3 Polished “Chrome Like” finish, XP4 Titanium Silver Powder Coat, and XP3 Black Powder Coat finish
- Rugged and unique tread pattern provides for safe and attractive non-slip surface
- Rocker panel installation provides for the strongest and easiest installation of any step products
- Unique design gives the vehicle a rugged off road look, while being a stylish accent for today’s vehicles
- Easy installation
- Durable die-cast aluminum alloy
- Strong construction to hold up under extreme conditions
- Unique tread pattern provides a safe non-slip surface
- Innovative stylish design
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and craftsmanship
- Width: Compact 10″ width
- Step Pad: Exclusive diamond non-slip tread pattern
- Step: Flat step area for increased safety
Matthew Lebeda –
I installed Carr II hoop steps on my 2014 even though Carr manufacturer say it’s not compatible. I’ve had them on for a few weeks and are very solid. I don’t foresee any issues with them in the future.
Peter Robson –
Love the step, fitted well to my 2000 Ford F-150. Only problem was that the XM3 corroded right through at the mount within a couple of years (I noticed this when I removed it after breaking the step on a rock). Maybe should have gone with the more expensive Titanium version.
Renee Blackwell –
I installed Carr steps on my 1996 F350 when it was new. They are still on the truck. I have never had a problem with them, and they still look great. Now I’m looking for another set for my 2018 F350.